Commissioners, Ministers and Regulators from EU, China and US line up to speak at RAID Digital on May 4
Government Ministers, Commissioners, central banks and other policy makers from Europe, the US and China are lining up to speak at RAID (Regulation of AI, Internet & Data) Digital on May 4 2022, with the theme of Creating Balance in a Precarious World.
To join these policymakers and regulators online at RAID Digital, REGISTER HERE NOW FOR FREE .
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jean-Pierre Raffarin, Former Prime Minister, France and Chairman, Fondation Prospective et Innovation
- François Villeroy de Galhau, Governor, Bank of France and Chair, Bank for International Settlements
- Allison Schwier, Science and Technology Adviser to the U.S. Secretary of State
- Didier Reynders, Commissioner for Justice, European Commission
- Dita Charanzová, Vice President, European Parliament
- Wu Lebin, Chairman, Chinese Academy of Sciences Venture Capital Co. Ltd. (CASVC) and Founding Director, China Internet Development Foundation (CIDF)
- Wojciech Wiewiórowski, European Data Protection Supervisor
- Prof. Ulrich Kelber, Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Germany
- Juha Heikkilä, Adviser for Artificial Intelligence, Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology, European Commission
- Prof. Joachim Wuermeling, Executive Board Member, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Kilvar Kessler, Chairman of the Board, Estonian Financial Supervision and Resolution Authority
- Ondřej Kovařík MEP, Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs, European Parliament
- Boštjan Koritnik, Minister of Public Administration, Government of Slovenia
- Stephen Almond, Director of Technology and Innovation, Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), UK
- Andreas Hartl, Head of the Artificial Intelligence Division, Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy of Germany
- Will Hayter, Senior Director of the Digital Markets Unit, Competition & Markets Authority, UK
- Bradley Tusk, CEO, Tusk Ventures
- Serge Degallaix, Director General, Fondation Prospective et Innovation
- and many more diverse speakers to be announced.
They tackle a highly topical agenda with panels on: The Internet of the Future; Artificial Intelligence in Action; How to Ensure Trust in Digital Technology; Managing Tech’s Bigness; Digital Assets – Liability or Opportunity?; and Digital Sovereignty, Diplomacy and Development.
To join these policymakers and regulators at RAID Digital, REGISTER HERE NOW FOR FREE .
RAID Digital on 4th May will be followed by RAID Physical, set for Brussels or Paris on 13th October 2022.
For sponsorship and speaking opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org